Friday, February 19, 2010

My creative slogans for MIGHTY 14

So last time I posted at a few blogs and dint get much response. I was pondering over why on earth is that happening and then my mom told me that maybe I am not doing anything good enough.

I mean why would anybody go vote for me just because I say so…… right??? (Even I don’t like to give money to beggars who just beg. If they are singing or cleaning my car I give them 5 Rs)

So I have come to the conclusion that I need to do something useful, something that will make you vote for me!!!

So Im going to come up with a creative idea – Create slogans of my own! If you wanna make an application there then you can just use any of them –

  • · Lo aaj mein kehte hoon…….. RCB I love you! RCB I love you!!

  • · Yes RC RC kya hain, yeh RC RC? RC ka matlab… Royal Challengers!

  • · Haari baazi koh zeetana…….. Hamein aata hain!!! Hum RC hain Dosnton……..

  • · RC.. RC..! RC..RC..!! Yeh Khubsoorat samah!!! Bas Aaj IPL hain zindagi, kal ham kahan baaki sabh kahan….

  • · Uthe zab zab Dravid ka bat… RCBions ka dil dhadke!

If you liked them, please I don’t want praises, commets are fine J but VOTE FOR ME!!! I need more votes….. MY PROFILE PAGE = CLIC

No comments:

Post a Comment