Thursday, February 25, 2010

5 BEST ways to cheer for TEAM RC


BEST WAY NO 1 - Win Mighty 14 contest at RC fan club!!!!! Get free IPL tickets! Get free RC Jerseys! And then go to stadium, wear RC jerseys, paint you whole face red and CHEER (Use slogans from my previous posts - "Dil RC RC karne laga...."

BEST WAY NO 2 - Form your own cheer squad. Who says we need women only to Cheer???? Cant we men cheer??? We men need to show everybody that even we can form a cheerleading team. Why not? Think abt it -First we thought that women could not play cricket and they formed a cricket team!! Yesterday my sister laughed at my idea and said that men can never really form a cheer leading squad -I said Bull shit!!!! Lets show them!!!!!!!! Lets form a cheerleading squad. We only have to dance in less clothes right??? We can do that!


BEST WAY NO 3 - If you are rich then buy a lot of Royal Challenegers Jerseys and ensure that everybody in the stadium is wearing RED! Image how it will look when most of the prople in the stadium are wearing reddddddddddddddd

BEST WAY NO 4 - Become a crazy RC fan dil se!!!! Like me yaar.....!!!! Do crazy things to prove your worth to others! I go to office and try to convince everybody to support RC, I know some people may hate me for that but it. I have even been threatened to be fired!! But i tell them how RC is my real passion!!! My first love. My wife!!!! And who cares if you get fired because of your wives right? I mean jobs come and go.... But a wife unfortunately remains the same for eternityyyyyyyyyy.......

BEST WAY NO 4 - Vote for me for Mighty 14 - leave a comment here plus your profile link (so I know u have really voted) And I will go and vote for you also!!!

HERE - VOTE FOR ME - MIGHTY 14

No comments:

Post a Comment