Friday, February 19, 2010

Gimme RC, Gimme Red, V need just 1 chance & others are dead!


That’s my slogan entry for the Royal Challenger Mighty 14 Application. I have to win this one!! You know why???? Because I am the mightiest RC fan and I deserve to win!!!!!

Sorry if I have wrong format or something, I went on a break for a bit. Now back to blogging. I used to have a blog where I used to write about my previous relationships. That was last year…. Now the girls also gone and so have my enthusiasm about blogging.

But now thankfully there is RC MIGHTY 14 contest. If I win, I will get a free ticket to IPL, free RC jerseys and I WILL GET TO MEET A MYSTERY RC PLAYER. YAYYY, I hope it is Anil Kumble. The dream of my life is to meet Kumble!!!

Soo… Vote for me…. Please……. Click here – Clik!


No comments:

Post a Comment